Reagent kit for multiplex analysis of 15 microsatellite markers of cattle.
The kit is intended for the molecular genetic characterization of cattle with the aim of analyzing the kinship and DNA individualization of animals based on multiplex PCR analysis of 15 loci, containing short tandem repeats (STR)
Set of COrDIS Cattle (COrDIS Cattle Direct) is a multiplex test system of 15 STR-loci. 12 of which make up the standard marker bar, recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG): ETH3, INRA023, TGLA227, TGLA126, TGLA122, SPS115, ETH225, TGLA53, BM2113, BM1824, ETH10, BM1818. Besides, the set includes three additional highly polymorphic microsatellite loci: CSSM66, ILSTS006 и CSRM60. All these loci are tandem dinucleotide repeats.
- Simultaneous analysis 15 individualizing DNA markers of cattle
- Markers, recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG)
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors
- The ability to analyze directly without a DNA extraction step.
- Accelerated protocols for the study of samples of buccal epithelium using reagent COrDIS Sprint
- Accelerated protocols for the study of blood samples on FTA cards