Reagent kit for multiplex analysis of 15 microsatellite markers of cattle.
The kit is designed for molecular genetic characterization of cattle in order to analyze kinship and DNA identification of animals based on multiplex PCR analysis of 15 loci, containing short tandem repeats (STR)
COrDIS Cattle kit (COrDIS Cattle Direct) is a multiplex test system consisting of 15 STR loci. 12 of them make up the standard marker panel , recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG): ETH3, INRA023, TGLA227, TGLA126, TGLA122, SPS115, ETH225, TGLA53, BM2113, BM1824, ETH10, BM1818. In addition, the kit includes three highly polymorphic microsatellite loci: CSSM66, ILSTS006 and CSRM60. All these loci are tandem dinucleotide repeats.
- Simultaneous analysis of 15 individual cattle DNA markers
- Markers, recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG)
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors
- Direct analysis possible without DNA extraction.
- Express protocols for the analysis of buccal epithelial samples using COrDIS Sprint reagent
- Express protocols for the analysis of blood samples on FTA-type cards