Reagent kit for multiplex analysis of 15 microsatellite markers of cattle.
The kit is designed for molecular genetic characterization of cattle in order to analyze kinship and DNA identification of animals based on multiplex PCR analysis of 15 loci, containing short tandem repeats (STR).
COrDIS Cattle is a multiplex test system of 15 STR loci. 12 of them make up the standard marker panel , recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG): ETH3, INRA023, TGLA227, TGLA126, TGLA122, SPS115, ETH225, TGLA53, BM2113, BM1824, ETH10, BM1818. In addition, the kit includes three highly polymorphic microsatellite loci: CSSM66, ILSTS006 and CSRM60. All these loci are tandem dinucleotide repeats.
COrDIS Cattle Direct reagent kit allows for direct amplification of material from paper carriers.
- Simultaneous analysis of 15 individual cattle DNA markers
- Markers, recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG)
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors
- Direct analysis possible without DNA extraction
- Accelerated paper-based blood sample protocols using COrDIS Direct reagent