A set of reagents for DNA extraction from bone tissue on robotic stations AutoMate Express Forensic DNA Extraction System.
A set of reagents COrDIS "EXTRACT" AUTOMATIC DEKALTSIN is designed to obtain DNA preparations from biological material for subsequent analysis by polymerase chain reaction.
The COrDIS "EXTRACT" AUTOMATIC DEKALTSIN kit was developed specifically for DNA extraction from bone tissues. A special feature of the kit is a unique lysis buffer, providing highly efficient extraction of biomolecules from bone tissue.
When creating the COrDIS "EXTRACT" AUTOMATIC DECALCIN set, a new unique set of detergents was also used, allowing to increase the efficiency of biomaterial extraction and minimize PCR inhibition.
Further stages of isolation are carried out by the method of DNA sorption on the surface of high-capacity sorbent magnetic particles.. The extracted DNA can be used in molecular biological reactions without additional purification.
- Simple and reliable extraction protocol using high capacity magnetic particles
- Fully compatible with the AutoMate Express Forensic DNA Extraction System robotic platform
- Unique lysis system for highly efficient DNA extraction from bone tissue
- Fast protocol dramatically reduces DNA extraction time, due to short lysis times
- Unique set of detergents, allowing to increase the efficiency of biomaterial extraction and minimize PCR inhibition
- High efficiency of primary extraction of biomaterial can significantly increase the efficiency of the study