Reagent kit for multiplex analysis of 26 individual human DNA markers.
The kit is intended for human identification and determination of biological kinship, authentication of cell lines, analysis of biological chimerism after transplantation of human organs and tissues.
EXPERT 26 kit is a new generation multiplex test system, based on the unique technology of DNA amplification conditioning (COrDIS STRICT). The extremely wide analytical range of the EXPERT 26 kit allows for analysis without the stage of preliminary measurement and normalization of the DNA concentration. The amplification conditioning technology provides an optimal level of the fluorescent signal, regardless of the amount of sample added to the reaction. Immediately after the DNA extraction stage, the maximum amount of the sample can be added to the amplification reaction, which will ensure high sensitivity of the analysis without the risk of "overloading" the amplification signal.
- Unique fluorescent signal conditioning technology
- Simultaneous analysis of 26 individual human DNA markers
- Analysis of the SRY marker for reliable sex identification
- Optimal signal strength of PCR products without measuring DNA concentration
- Express 1 hour amplification program
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors
- Direct analysis possible without DNA extraction
- Express protocols for the analysis of buccal epithelial samples using COrDIS Sprint reagent
- Express protocols for the analysis of blood samples on FTA-type cards