Multiplex amplification kit for 19 human STR markers and amelogenin loci.
The kit is intended for identification of a person and determination of biological affinity, cell line authentication, analysis of biological chimerism after transplantation of human organs and tissues.
The COrDIS Plus kit includes STR markers from two systems of international standards for molecular genetic identification of humans simultaneously: American CODIS and European ESS. This allows you to achieve extremely high information content of the study and compatibility of the results with any existing forensic databases.
- Set in classic liquid format, compatible with robotic dosing stations
- Simultaneous analysis 20 markers
- Compatible with all current ABI genetic analyzer models 310/3130/3500, Nanofor-05
- Support for data analysis in GeneMapper Software, Genemarker, genotypes, OSIRIS
- The ability to analyze directly without a DNA extraction step
- Accelerated protocols for the study of samples of buccal epithelium using PCR-compatible lysing reagent COrDIS Sprint
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors (humic acids, hematin, indigo carmine)
- The kit contains all the necessary list of reagents for the full study cycle. (internal size standard, allelic ladders)