RSID (Rapid Stain Identification) SALIVA
Kit for detecting traces of human saliva by immunochromatography.
RSID Saliva test is designed for quick simple and reliable detection of human saliva in biological samples during expert examination of various objects, such as postage stamps and envelopes, glass bottles, aluminum cans, plastic covers, as well as traces of unknown origin, assembled on smooth surfaces.
The format of the immunochromatographic test cassette allows you to use the RSID SALIVA kit as a fast, a simple and reliable method for conducting forensic research of biological objects. The test is highly sensitive and specific., as it is based on the use of high-quality monoclonal antibodies to human α-amylase. RSID SALIVA test results correlate well with the intensity of the STR marker profile during further molecular genetic studies..
- Immunochromatographic test for the presence of human α-amylase.
- Standard test format, ease of interpretation of the result.
- Minimum time to get the result. Strip analysis takes only 10 minutes.
- High specificity of the study. The absence of cross-reactions with samples of biological fluids and saliva of animals.
- No hook effect at high saliva concentrations. Avoids false negative results. Eliminates the need for re-examination.
- High sensitivity. Steady response in the analysis <50 nl human saliva.
- Sample processing provides the possibility of further DNA extraction for molecular genetic research.
- Test results correlate well with the intensity of the STR marker profile.
- Large selection of validated protocols.
- Simple integration of the test into the laboratory analysis scheme.
- Possibility of automated evaluation of results using RSID ™ -Reader.