RSID (Rapid Stain Identification) SEMEN
Kit for detecting human seminal fluid by immunochromatography.
The format of the immunochromatographic test cassette allows you to use the RSID SEMEN kit as a fast, a simple and reliable method for conducting forensic research of biological objects.
The test is highly sensitive and specific., since it is based on the use of high-quality monoclonal antibodies to human seminal gel. RSID SEMEN test results correlate well with the intensity of the STR marker profile during further molecular genetic studies..
- Immunochromatographic test for the presence of human semenogelin.
- Standard test format, ease of interpretation of the result.
- Minimum time to get the result. Strip analysis takes only 10 minutes.
- High specificity of the study. The absence of cross-reactions with samples of biological fluids of animals.
- Low hook effect at high concentrations of seminal fluid. Avoids false negative results. Eliminates the need for re-examination.
- High sensitivity. Steady response in the analysis <50 nl human seminal fluid.
- Sample processing provides the possibility of further DNA extraction for molecular genetic research.
- Test results correlate well with the intensity of the STR marker profile.
- Large selection of validated protocols.
- Simple integration of the test into the laboratory analysis scheme.
- Possibility of automated evaluation of results using RSID ™ -Reader.