RSID (Rapid Stain Identification) SEMEN
A kit for detecting human seminal fluid by immunochromatography.
The format of the immunochromatographic test cassette allows for the use the RSID SEMEN kit as a fast, simple and reliable method for conducting forensic analysis of biological objects.
The test is highly sensitive and specific, as it is based on high-quality monoclonal antibodies to human semenogelin. RSID SEMEN test results correlate well with the intensity of the STR marker profile during further molecular genetic analysis.
- Immunochromatographic test for the presence of human semenogelin.
- Standard test format, easy to interpret the results.
- Fastest results. Strip analysis takes as little as 10 minutes.
- Highly specific. No cross-reactions with samples of animal biological fluids.
- Insignificant level of hook effect at high concentrations of seminal fluid. Avoids false negative results. Eliminates the need for repeated analysis.
- High sensitivity. Consistent response in the analysis of <50 50 nl of human seminal fluid.
- Processing of the sample provides for the possibility of further extraction of DNA for molecular genetic analysis.
- Test results correlate well with the intensity of the STR marker profile.
- Large selection of validated protocols.
- Easy integration of the test into the laboratory analysis layout.
- Automated evaluation of test results available via RSID™-Reader.