Lyophilized Multiplex Amplification Kit 19 human STR markers and amelogenin loci.
The kit is designed to identify human biomaterial, cell line authentication, analysis of biological chimerism after transplantation of human organs and tissues.
The COrDIS Plus kit includes STR markers from two systems of international standards for molecular genetic identification of humans simultaneously: American CODIS and European ESS.
- Availability of registration certificate of Roszdravnadzor
- Simultaneous analysis 20 markers
- Compatible with all current ABI genetic analyzer models 310/3130/3500, Nanofor-05
- Support for data analysis in GeneMapper Software, Genemarker, genotypes, OSIRIS
- Kit components have already been dug into tubes and lyophilized
- Transportation and storage at room temperature
- The ability to analyze directly without a DNA extraction step
- Accelerated protocols for the study of samples of buccal epithelium using PCR-compatible lysing reagent COrDIS Sprint
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors (humic acids, hematin, indigo carmine)
- The kit contains all the necessary list of consumable plastic and reagents for the full study cycle. (PCR tubes, internal size standard, allelic ladders)