Reagent kit for multiplex analysis of 17 microsatellite horse markers
The kit is intended for the molecular genetic characteristics of horses with the aim of analyzing the kinship and DNA individualization of animals based on multiplex PCR analysis of 17 loci, containing short tandem repeats (STR)
COrDIS Horse (COrDIS Horse Direct) is a multiplex test system of 17 STR-loci. Markers make up the standard panel, recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG): AHT4, AHT5, ASB17, ASB2, ASB23, CA425, HMS1, HMS2, HMS3, HMS6, HMS7, HTG10, HTG4, HTG6, HTG7, LEX3, VHL20. All these loci are tandem dinucleotide repeats.
- Simultaneous analysis 17 individualizing DNA markers of horses
- Markers, recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG)
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors
- The ability to analyze directly without a DNA extraction step.
- Accelerated protocols for the study of samples of buccal epithelium using reagent COrDIS Sprint
- Accelerated protocols for the study of blood samples on FTA cards