Reagent kit for multiplex analysis of 17 microsatellite markers of horses
The kit is designed for molecular genetic characterization of horses in order to analyze kinship and DNA identification of animals based on multiplex PCR analysis of 17 loci , containing short tandem repeats (STR)
COrDIS Horse (COrDIS Horse Direct) is a multiplex test system of 17 STR loci. Markers make up a standard panel , recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG): AHT4, AHT5, ASB17, ASB2, ASB23, CA425, HMS1, HMS2, HMS3, HMS6, HMS7, HTG10, HTG4, HTG6, HTG7, LEX3, VHL20. All these loci are tandem dinucleotide repeats.
- Simultaneous analysis of 17 individual markers of horse DNA
- Markers, recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG)
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors
- Direct analysis possible without DNA extraction.
- Express protocols for the analysis of buccal epithelial samples using COrDIS Sprint reagent
- Express protocols for the analysis of blood samples on FTA-type cards