Reagent kit for multiplex analysis of 17 microsatellite markers of horses.
The kit is designed for molecular genetic characterization of horses in order to analyze kinship and DNA identification of animals based on multiplex PCR analysis of 17 loci , containing short tandem repeats (STR).
COrDIS Horse set is a multiplex test system of 17 STR-loci. Markers make up a standard panel , recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG): AHT4, AHT5, ASB17, ASB2, ASB23, CA425, HMS1, HMS2, HMS3, HMS6, HMS7, HTG10, HTG4, HTG6, HTG7, LEX3, VHL20. All these loci are tandem dinucleotide repeats.
The COrDIS Horse Direct reagent kit allows for direct amplification of material from paper carriers.
- Simultaneous analysis of 17 individual markers of horse DNA
- Markers, recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG)
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors
- Direct analysis possible without DNA extraction
- Accelerated paper-based blood sample protocols using COrDIS Direct reagent