Bone DNA isolation reagent kit.
The set of reagents COrDIS "EXTRACT" DECALCIN is intended for obtaining DNA preparations from biological material for subsequent analysis by the method of polymerase chain reaction.
The COrDIS kit "EXTRACT" DECALCIN was specially developed for the extraction of DNA from bone tissue. A special feature of the kit is a unique lysis buffer, providing highly efficient extraction of biomolecules from bone tissue.
When creating a set COrDIS "EXTRACT" DECALCIN, a new unique set of detergents was also used, allowing to increase the efficiency of biomaterial extraction and minimize PCR inhibition.
Further stages of isolation are carried out by the method of DNA sorption on the surface of high-capacity sorbent magnetic particles.. The extracted DNA can be used in molecular biological reactions without additional purification.
- Simple and reliable extraction protocol using high capacity magnetic particles
- Unique lysis system for highly efficient DNA extraction from bone tissue
- Fast protocol significantly reduces the duration of DNA extraction from bone tissue, due to short lysis times
- Unique set of detergents, allowing to increase the efficiency of biomaterial extraction and minimize PCR inhibition
- High efficiency of primary extraction of biomaterial can significantly increase the efficiency of the study