PCR compatible reagent for rapid lysis of samples of buccal epithelium.
Lysing reagent is designed to implement express protocols for the determination of biological affinity, as well as screening and population studies.
PCR compatible detergents, included in COrDIS SPRINT, provide high efficiency of lysis of cellular material and inactivation of intracellular nucleases. The resulting preparations can be used for PCR with all kits for amplification of STR markers of COrDIS without preliminary measurement of DNA concentration.
- The lysis of samples of buccal epithelium takes 15 minutes
- Amplification of the obtained preparations without additional purification procedures and assessment of DNA concentration
- Convenience of work with typical objects (buccal epithelium)
- Long-term storage of drugs due to inactivation of cell nucleases
- Compatible with all COrDIS amplification kits