Multiplex kit for amplification of 18 polymorphic STR markers of the human Y chromosome.
The kit is intended for human identification and determination of biological kinship in the male line, screening and population studies.
COrDIS Y kit includes STR markers, that meet the requirements of the modern international standards for human molecular genetic identification: 9 loci of the "minimum haplotype" + 2 loci of the "extended haplotype" SWGDAM + 7 additional highly polymorphic loci. This leads to exceptionally high information value of the analysis and compatibility of the results with any existing forensic and population databases.
- Analysis of 18 STR loci of the human Y chromosome
- Compatible with all modern models of genetic analyzers 310/3130/3500, Nanofor-05
- Support for data analysis in GeneMapper Software, Genemarker, Genotyper, OSIRIS.
- Direct analysis possible without DNA extraction
- Express protocol for the analysis of buccal epithelial samples using a PCR-compatible COrDIS Sprint lysis reagent.
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors (humic acids, hematin, indigo carmine).
- The kit contains all the necessary reagents for a full cycle of analysis (internal size standard, allelic ladder).