Multiplex kit for amplification of 18 polymorphic STR markers of the human Y chromosome.
The kit is intended for human identification and determination of biological kinship in the male line, screening and population studies.
The COrDIS Ystr set includes STR markers, that meet the requirements of the modern international standards for human molecular genetic identification: 9 loci of the "minimum haplotype" + 2 loci of the "extended haplotype" SWGDAM + 7 additional highly polymorphic loci. This leads to exceptionally high information value of the analysis and compatibility of the results with any existing forensic and population databases.
- Analysis of 18 STR loci of the human Y chromosome
- Compatible with all modern models of genetic analyzers 310/3130/3500, Nanofor-05
- Support for data analysis in GeneMapper Software, Genemarker, Genotyper, OSIRIS.
- Direct analysis possible without DNA extraction
- Express protocol for the analysis of buccal epithelial samples using a PCR-compatible COrDIS Sprint lysis reagent.
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors (humic acids, hematin, indigo carmine).
- The kit contains all the necessary reagents for a full cycle of analysis (internal size standard, allelic ladder).