RSID (Rapid Stain Identification) BLOOD
A kit for detecting traces of human blood by immunochromatography.
The RSID – Blood test is designed for fast, simple and reliable detection of human blood in the expert analysis of biological objects, including traces on fabrics and hard surfaces.
The format of the immunochromatographic test cassette allows for the use the RSID BLOOD kit as a fast, simple and reliable method for conducting forensic analysis of biological objects. The test is highly sensitive and specific, as it is based on high-quality monoclonal antibodies to human glycophorin A. RSID BLOOD test results correlate well with the intensity of the STR marker profile during further molecular genetic analysis.
- Immunochromatographic test for the presence of human glycophorin A.
- Standard test format, easy to interpret the results.
- Fastest results. Strip analysis takes as little as 10 minutes.
- Highly specific. No cross-reactions with animal blood samples.
- No hook effect at high blood concentrations. Avoids false negative results. Eliminates the need for repeated analysis.
- High sensitivity. Consistent response in the analysis of <1 µl of human blood.
- Processing of the sample provides for the possibility of further extraction of DNA for molecular genetic analysis.
- Test results correlate well with the intensity of the STR marker profile.
- Large selection of validated protocols.
- Easy integration of the test into the laboratory analysis layout.
- Automated evaluation of test results available via RSID™-Reader.