RSID (Rapid Stain Identification) BLOOD
Immunochromatography kit for detecting traces of human blood.
RSID test – Blood is designed for quick, simple and reliable detection of human blood in an expert study of biological objects, including traces on fabrics and hard surfaces.
The format of the immunochromatographic test cassette allows you to use the RSID BLOOD kit as a fast, a simple and reliable method for conducting forensic research of biological objects. The test is highly sensitive and specific., since it is based on the use of high-quality monoclonal antibodies to human glycophorin A. RSID BLOOD test results correlate well with the intensity of the STR marker profile during further molecular genetic studies..
- Immunochromatographic test for the presence of human glycophorin A.
- Standard test format, ease of interpretation of the result.
- Minimum time to get the result. Strip analysis takes only 10 minutes.
- High specificity of the study. No cross-reactions with animal blood samples.
- No hook effect at high blood concentrations. Avoids false negative results. Eliminates the need for re-examination.
- High sensitivity. Steady response in the analysis <1 µl of human blood.
- Sample processing provides the possibility of further DNA extraction for molecular genetic research.
- Test results correlate well with the intensity of the STR marker profile.
- Large selection of validated protocols.
- Simple integration of the test into the laboratory analysis scheme.
- Possibility of automated evaluation of results using RSID ™ -Reader.