RSID (Rapid Stain Identification) Urine
Kit for detecting traces of human urine by immunochromatography.
The format of the immunochromatographic test cassette allows you to use the RSID URINE kit as a fast, a simple and reliable method for conducting forensic research of biological objects. The test is highly sensitive and specific., since it is based on the use of antibodies to the Tamm – Horsfall protein. Use of antigen protein as a target, gives a significant advantage in the sensitivity and specificity of the test in comparison with chemical tests for the determination of small molecules (urea, creatinine).
- The world's first immunochromatographic test to detect human urine.
- Urine-specific protein antigen test (Tamm – Horsfall protein).
- Standard test format, ease of interpretation of the result.
- Minimum time to get the result. Strip analysis takes only 10 minutes.
- High sensitivity. Steady response in the analysis 5-10 μl of human urine.
- Sample processing provides the possibility of further DNA extraction for molecular genetic research.
- Simple integration of the test into the laboratory analysis scheme.
- Possibility of automated evaluation of results using RSID ™ -Reader.