Reagent kit for multiplex analysis of 15 microsatellite markers of pigs.
The kit is designed for molecular genetic characterization of pigs in order to analyze kinship and DNA identification of animals based on multiplex PCR analysis of 15 loci , containing short tandem repeats (STR).
Markers make up a standard panel , recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG): S0005, S0090, S0101, S0155, S0227, S0228, S0355, S0386, SW24, SW240, SW72, SW857, SW911, SW936 и SW951. All these loci are tandem dinucleotide repeats.
The COrDIS PIG Kit is the next generation multiplex test system, based on the unique technology of DNA amplification conditioning (COrDIS STRICT). The extremely wide analytical range of the COrDIS PIG kit allows you to conduct research without the stage of preliminary measurement and normalization of DNA concentration. The amplification conditioning technology provides an optimal level of the fluorescent signal, regardless of the amount of sample added to the reaction. Immediately after the DNA extraction stage, the maximum amount of the sample can be added to the amplification reaction, which will ensure high sensitivity of the analysis without the risk of "overloading" the amplification signal.
- Simultaneous analysis of 15 individualizing markers of pig DNA
- Markers, recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG)
- Optimal signal strength of PCR products without measuring DNA concentration
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors
- Express protocols for the analysis of buccal epithelial samples using COrDIS Sprint reagent
- Unique fluorescent signal conditioning technology