Set of reagents for multiplex analysis of 15 microsatellite markers of pigs.
The kit is intended for the molecular genetic characteristics of pigs with the aim of analyzing the kinship and DNA individualization of animals based on multiplex PCR analysis of 15 loci, containing short tandem repeats (STR).
Markers make up the standard panel, recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG): S0005, S0090, S0101, S0155, S0227, S0228, S0355, S0386, SW24, SW240, SW72, SW857, SW911, SW936 иSW951. All these loci are tandem dinucleotide repeats.
The COrDIS PIG Kit is the next generation multiplex test system, based on unique DNA normalization amplification technology (STRICT heart). The extremely wide analytical range of the COrDIS PIG kit allows you to conduct research without the step of preliminary measurement and normalization of DNA concentration. The technology of normalization amplification provides an optimal level of a fluorescent signal, regardless of the amount of sample introduced into the reaction. Immediately after the DNA extraction step, the maximum amount of the drug can be introduced into the amplification reaction., which will ensure high sensitivity of the study without the risk of "overload" of the amplification signal.
- Simultaneous analysis 15 individualizing markers of pig DNA
- Markers, recommended by the International Society of Animal Genetics (International Society of Animal Genetics – ISAG)
- Optimal signal level of PCR products without measuring DNA concentration
- High resistance to the presence of PCR inhibitors
- Accelerated protocols for the study of samples of buccal epithelium using reagent COrDIS Sprint
- Unique fluorescence signal normalization technology